Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.nudestfoods.com.
NudestFoods is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal data we collect and why we collect it
We may collect the following information:
1. Name and contact information including email address.
2. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, date of birth and interests.
3. Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
4. Order information including address and phone number as required for order shipping.
What we do with the information:
This information is required to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
1. Internal record keeping to improve our products and services.
2. Periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
3. Contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or mail and use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
4. Coordinating our marketing activities across a number of freely available social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
When leaving a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. This is for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. When you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How long we retain your data
Comments and their metadata are retained indefinitely. This allows us to recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website , we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
For any queries please contact email@example.com
We use the WooCommerce platform from WordPress and accept payments through PayPal and Stripe. WooCommerce Payments info.